1. This website is MII Knowledge Management Unit’s official website, serves as portal for MII Visualizer, MII Library Catalogue, and MII Digital Library.
2. The information in this website is provided by KMU and are updated at best. Any 3rd party links provided have been carefully selected and is deemed related to the information provided. Nevertheless, the links may redirect you to other subject of interest. Thus, KMU is not responsible for any change or content provided by third party’s websites.
3. The contents of this website is made available for educational and research purpose only. While it serves as portal to other library systems, contents inside MII Library Catalogue and MII Digital Library shall be accessible by MII members only as stated in KMU services & facilities. Usage of contents resided in MII Library Catalogue and MII Digital Library are therefore subject to Copyright Act 1987.
4. Usage of the digital contents are limited to the exceptions of the exclusive right granted by the Copyright Act 1987, which is, usage of the work by way of fair dealing for the following purpose accompanied by an acknowledgement of the title of the work and authorship is allowed:-
(i) non-profit research;
(ii) private study; and
(iii) review or the reporting of current event.
For more information on copyright, visit MyIPO website.
5. KMU is not liable for viewers’ future act or breach of copyright.